Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TriColor

I am so sorry for all the confusion, but I did said I am new blogger and, frankly, suck at this, but I do try my best:)
So this is monday look. I did call it TriColor, not that I was all in Russian or any other flag theme, but simply because I was wearing three colors at once (not something that I usually do). I got this green mini skirt and I love it! So you might see it often. And yes I do wear mini skirts to work, because I wear them on low hips, so the skirt actually reaches the slightly-above-knee length:))
Alright so here we go with colors: green skirt, peach color shirt and deep blue Alexander Wang tout ( i did say this is the bag for a week) and nude Brian Atwood pumps. Accessory: my beloved House of Harlow beige leather collie, Juicy Couture "truth, faith, believe" ring, Mickael Kors pink gold watches and three meaning full golden bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment