Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello there!

  In the time when there are way to many blogs I didn't know if I even should consider make my own. And yet I am here making my first steps to share what have:) I am huge freak about making photos, so I realized I shouldn't just keep them for myself and should share. For long time I was uploading hundreds of pictures of my travels, live, food to Facebook. Well I got bored! You cant really say a lot about what they are actually about.
  So Let me tell me something about myself. Since I was 2 years old I was traveling with my parents due to my dad's work.
  So the first place that i ever been to was Poland. At that time they didn't really like Russians (oh I should mention that I am Russian, Moscow), so we always had problems when I was teaching my friends in Kindergarden some russian words. Not that it was my own idea, but parents of those kids were not very happy.  I also remember that our Consulate was bombed few time with rotten vegetables and color gas. At that time I was so very sure that it was happening on my account. I should also mention that my parents used to work for Embassy. So we were never really were the ones to choose the place to go.
  So back then I spoke great Polish, even my Russian was with accent)) And I could dance Krakoviak.  We left when I was almost 6 and since no one spoke Polish around me anymore, I forgot it.. Thou I can understand something still.
  Oh I remember the funny fashion back then... These weird long silhouettes, high waist and big shoulders.. and and the permed hair and color strings.. still not a fan, but at list the new fashion brings the best out of that era.
  Talking about fashion. I actually finished university with bachelor degree in Fashion design. So I do plan on starting something on my own one day.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment