Friday, June 8, 2012

08.06.2012

Oh hello my dear friends:) Its been ages since I posted something! And since I do have real life just like any of you with work, reports and birthday and other things it was impossible for me to prepare any new post. And there is so much to tell! Even though I was extremely busy for the past few months and specially last two weeks, I did some traveling and food tasting. Unfortunately all this require pictures. Which I don't have time to sort, let alone edit them. Oh the trip to WuYiShan - the land of tea - was just such a fascinating weekend, that you just have to see the photos!
Well anyways, I WILL find time to tell about the experience I had there. but meanwhile I will try and post the everyday activity, which of course is the everyday looks. It might be a boring subject for some people, but it is everyone's biggest part of the life - what to wear:))
Since everything in China has to be opened with VPN, it makes me even lazier to upload pictures. So I decided to try use my iPhone and it's Instagram app features to help me with it. Oh I am so obsessed with this app! I keep on and keep on snapping and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment