Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week in Office outlooks

Oh I did made this promise to myself that I will do at list one post a day.. And work got in my way.. As usual. Anyways, last week I was at our friends party and my darling food and Beijing activities blogger Kristen was introducing me to some people saying that I am a fashion blogger.. Well we all know it's not really true, don't we? But the sound of it.. Oh so sweet and nice! So here I am tell the world what I wear everyday:)
So here are my outfits through the week. I did some nice shopping week ago and as you can see Michael Kors bag is everywhere:)) Oh it is not a secret at all that I am a huge fan of MK!
Since its my first time blogging from my iPhone, I don't really know how it will come out on web. But I guess we will see if it'll work once I update my VPN..

No comments:

Post a Comment