Saturday, August 18, 2012

Odessa and the food

It's not secret that I am huge fan of a good food:) with all my love to Odessa I just can't live there! I will get enormously fat and die of over weight))) I don't think that there is any other place in the world where food is God! When you go to the restaurant you immediately forget that people who serve you food are not your family and that it's not your mom cooking in the kitchen. Everything is just so tasty and so cozy like home that you kind of feel offended when you get the bill to pay:) well maybe it's just me, but that's how fell in this little and very friendly town! Here are the pictures of the most loved dishes. They are not a masterpiece or anyhow creative, but the taste and souls in them are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment