Friday, September 13, 2013

It's been a year!

Hello!

That was a very busy year! A VERY busy year!
Ok.. Don't really know how to start!
 From the beginning!
So I did my last entry early in the morning in Starbucks while i was waiting for my appointment for new tattoo.. Got busy all day: mani-pedi, lunch/dinner with friend, good 3 hour SPA... Came home around 11 pm.. Late - I know) So all this great day, all for my self.. no make up, messed up and greasy hair from all the massages... and BOOM! I am Engaged! Unexpected hah?!
No imagine! I come home completely relaxed and not expecting anything, but from the hallway i smell candles burning (mind you it was summer and a very hot one). Opened the door and got to dim lighted by candles apartment and a rose petaled walk to the leaving room. And there he was! My man all dressed up with no socks and on one knee with Tiffany's in his hand)) Poor DimDim he had to wait for me since 4 pm! AirCondition completely broken in a 40 degree summer day! That's my hero!
Well, obviously i said "Yes"!
We celebrated it almost like "the first" date)) McDonalds delivered our dinner and Dom Perignon served very warm glasses of sparkles all over the floor... (it was waiting for me since 4 pm on the table in extremely hot apartment).

Naturally I was to busy to blog.. all the wedding preparations and family and friends dinners to fallow...

Choosing the dress, finding venue, trying not to interfere with wedding planner's work, new years, bachelorette party and the wedding itself... Here i am, back to busyness!












No comments:

Post a Comment