Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to Black

I was trying... HARD... to try not to wear black... Since all my friends tell me i wear way to much black, i was trying to wear more color. But well Girl cant hide from who she is:)) So this outfit is from Friday and I couldn't resist my urge to wear favorite things. 

  You know I am actually a kind of person who takes critics with interest. I am not saying that I always react well, I am just a human being, but I am fine this other opinions. And usually i even lough at myself when I know I acted stupid and foolish:) So here are the pics from my self photo shoot and THAT photo in the middle somehow makes me smile, i was actually putting my bag down when the shutter came:))) Oh well.. silly girl:)) Smile!


Wearing: Banana Republic black leather jacket, black Giuseppe Zanotti black ankle boots, skirt and bag from ZARA.

No comments:

Post a Comment