Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday !



  Yesterday was my Lazy Sunday and was almost amazing! I already mentioned it once before and decide I need to explain what it is exactly.
  It’s a day when don’t do anything. An I mean anything! I just stay home, not cooking, not cleaning -  NOTHING! Usually I just watch movies and stay in bed all day. It’s also a great day for food detox. Since I am so lazy this day that I am even lazy to make any kind of food even sandwich and food delivery is too much trouble J So I prepare a lot of fruits day before and just eat them during the day. 



  Yesterday was Catholic Easter Sunday and since I don’t like crowds I decided to abandon my La Familia and turned my phone off. My choice for this Sunday was all the Greek/Roman movies such as Immortals with my Movie boyfriend Henry Cavil, Troy and Gladiator. This choice was inspired by the movie I watched with my friend on Saturday – the Wrath of Titans. The movie was so so in my opinion, I don’t really understand why they made the sequel since The Clash of Titans was so so already. But the visuals were good, especially in 3D. But the story is just  not that thrilling. 

  I was thinking of putting another entry this day but got preoccupied with blog's interface. So annoying! Either shift is wrong or the width is weird. And today at work I actually realized that font looks completely different on Windows and Mac. Annoying again. So I am trying to figure out how to work it out. So as you can see Lazy Sunday was not so lazy. Besides I got my equipment for photo shoots arrive this day so yet another work on figuring out how to put all this metal together... Almost made it, though couldn't  put the background stuff together:) 
  By the way I think I might put more photos of my outfits here. Since there is nothing more interesting during week days, why not to fill it in with what i wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment