Friday, April 6, 2012

Rock-And-Rolla…



  Alright! I am bored of my past so why don’t I just get back to reality for a little bit.
  So as I mentioned I live in Beijing now and its spring hereJ we finally got some good sunny days and average temp of 16 C.. Which is actually cold for this time of year here, since for past 10 years I was usually wearing sandals by this time and maybe sweater by evening.  But we do have strong wind in Spring, Chinese call it the time of Seven Winds.  So it is normal to be blown away by strong gust of wind and be covered by send immediately (comes from Inner Mongolia). But its normal and I don’t eve pay attention to that anymore, since there are send storms in this city. There is a saying that each one of us eat at list a brick of send in a year. Oh well..
  SO… The spring is here and I am in a mood for dressing upJ I even made an account on LookBook.nu for that purpose. Was thinking of doing it for long time but was very lazy to even start. Here in Beijing..  Well in China actually, We cannot access some website without VPN. But in the age of 3G and SmartPhones there is just no excuse at all of skipping this part of social lifeJ
And here I am! The reason I decided to open the Fashion subject here are the extremely beautiful (but not so comfortable as it turned out) heel by Giuseppe Zanotti. 


  Aren’t they just gorges? I got them while in Los Vegas this New Year (will tell more a bit later, was amazing trip).  So these babes were waiting for perfect time to show them off! And this time was on Wednesday. It was my friend’s Birthday and she is known for rocker style. I Love Rock myself and usually dress in this style, but usually it’s my spring and autumn theme.  So I dressed all in black as I usually do and put these monsters on! God I was so excited to show them off! And it was a Blast! My friend loved them, so did everyone else! I know it sounds extremely stupid and “blondie” to talk about shoes like this, but this is my fetish! I have quite collection! Which one of my guy friends (will not tell his name) said it is awful… Well I love it and that is it! J)
  This is the outfit I wore on Wednesday. Black Long skirt with attached shorts (found it somewhere on market) , Banana Republic Leather Jacket , Massimo Dutti tank top and Giuseppe Zanotti golden wedges.

  Rings by H&M, and the necklace by amazing Nichole Richie’s House of Harlow.  I finally got that one two weeks ago from States  (we don’t have it in China unfortunately). Since then I wore it almost every day. The thing with me is that if I have an obsession its for long time.



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment