Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring in Bloom

Add caption
  
Oh couldn't keep it longer. Don't have time to deal with bunch of pictures i made, so I just post what i have without editing it... well may be just crop some:) 


  So last Saturday i went to the park - Ritan Park. In Chinese RiTan means The Temple of Sun, it was built in 1530's during the Ming Dynasty and was used to warship and do sacrifices for the Sun. Places like this are al around in Beijing. This one is not that far away from our home and i really like tis park, though not a fan of the area. It's in Yabaolu area, which everyone call the Russian district. And it is! If you want a fir, that's the place to go... 

  But anyways, it's not about the streets and my own opinion about this area (not to offend anyone). It's about the SPRING! Usually it's just few days, a weeks at most for the spring time, then it comes summer with it's hot and very humid weather, after that it's few weeks of autumn sometime in october and here we go to the winter that goes until the ChunJie (spring festival).

    Oh so I was waiting for the warm day when magnolia, chinese apple tree and lilacs. Oh the smell of lilacs! It's just like the sweet memories from childhood. So here are coming pictures from the trip.










  
  All these photos got shot by Canon 7D, my new babe, and EF 70-200mm, f4 lens. Most of shots were taken at 250 ISO on fully manual mode (including manual focus). For the settings I set aperture at f/10.0 most of the time and shutter 1/125s. Of course I am not a professional photographer and never will be, but I take a very great pleasure in this hobby of mine. Thanx to my friends Alan and Erin and my "sister-in-law" i am getting better in this. At least i want to believe so:))) 

  Park is alway full of people. Some come to relax and breath some good air (believe me its so necessary in Beijing - most polluted city in the world). Some come with kids or kids on the way. Romantic strolls, some people even put up a tent. 
  And what a chinese park without someone practicing wushu and some "marshal arts". For others its just a place for work.





  Walking around taking photos and I heard some very pleasant music, life music. Up the hill and I see these seniors gathered together in the little pavilion. So nice! 

   Oh I very much enjoy there walks in parks, great get away from everyday routine. My only problem was that I was not dressed properly for such a day. It was extremely hot and no wind at all. And What i was wearing was Shorts and sweater with Dior boots and socks... was sure it's a bit to early to were flip-flops. Oh well at list I was fashionable. Nothing that a good massage and Meni-Pedi cant cure:)

  Just few other shots want to share. It's a little bit odd but I really like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment