Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Something Green and Something Black&White





  I finally got my lightning equipment for photo shoots as I said in last post.  And since my other half does not approve of my photo sickness and also that he is most of the times at work, I do all my shots myself.  
  This is my look from Monday. I’ve got this passion for all the shades of green and blue. Don’t remember where I’ve got this shirt, but it’s very comfortable piece of cloth. 

  I pared it with Zara skirt that is with two layers. Don’t think I will wear it anymore tho. It’s interesting design, but not as good for combining with other stuff for office. I might give it another chance for weekend outfits. Might go well with tank tops. But Since I work in office every day (even tho we don’t have dress code), it’s not a good match. 

  My Chloe coat on the other hand goes with everything! Even though it’s warm outside, I feel comfortable in it. Michael Kors for a bag choice and black Fendi heels with bow were paired with this look.
  As I had few minutes after work to get home before dinner with La Familia, I decides to change into something more comfy.

  So I went for some back and white Zara flats and skinny jeans. Paired it with white wide neck t-shirt with black stripes. Put my favorite accessories: Michael Kors silver watches from man collection; plastic “mushroom” ring from PhiPhi island, Thailand;  and Hermes white belt bracelet. On top still wore Chloe coat and Micheal Kors chained bag.  
  Made few pics and ran off to Kagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment