Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going Green… and Classy



Well hello pencil skirts! Always was a fan of these type of skirts! Such a beautiful form and shape they give to any kind of figure types! Since I have big thighs and huge hips I have to hide them with either modeled fabric or simply with tops and shirts on top.

  Both pieces are from H&M.  And heels are YSL. There was a problem with the skirt. Since my day is mostly a sitting activity the skirt starched at few places like knees and butt, so that it was quit droopy at the back by the end of the day.

  About accessories. Normally this is all that I wear from the jewelry. Rings and earrings.  Want to make an accent on the earrings this time. It’s light blue oval topaz in white gold. I have this huge passion for single gems. I always go to the Jewelry exhibitions and come back with bunch of gems and empty wallet. These two stones were bought to pare them with the White topaz ring (not pictured) and set in to costume designed golden frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment