Thursday, April 19, 2012

Into the Blue



  Oh the was a long time .. Very busy weekends and no less busy weekdays.  Don’t really know where to start from. Freaky Friday was not as freaky as the legend tellsJ It was actually completely quiet. Weekends were full of activities though. Took my new camera for some park stroll, had Russian style Easter and a baby shower for Hannah. But since it’s a lot of pictures to take care of for now and I am way to busy with work will just update my look from Friday 13J

  I felt a bit romantic so I pared my outfit with black Mousy knitted beret and big “dragonfly” sunies to give a look French tone.  For the outwear I used my white poncho with BCBG belt again. Feels so cozy.

  As I already said before I usually have periods of color, and its quite natural to go from green to blue. Radiant blue is my favorite. I found my suede blue Sergio Rossi pumps and decided to give them a run. Paired all the outfit with Alexander Wang tout that I got this year in LA.

  I actually like to use bright accessories such as bags, shoes and scarves with black outfits. Which brings me to the main clothes I chose for the office day and a friends dinner right afterword. Of course it was all the black things. Black loose Zara shirt and black skirt.

  For the accessories I chose my favorite Swarovski Blue Merlin ring and tree color small rings.





No comments:

Post a Comment